The elegant Black Swan is indigenous to Australia. It lives in coastal wetlands in the southeast and southwest of the country where it uses its elongated neck to feed on algae and other plants. An adult Black Swan can weight as much as 9kgs with a wingspan of up to 2 metres.
It is the official bird of Western Australia and appears on the state flag.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heat