The third edition of the bestselling Blue Mountains Best Bushwalks is the perfect companion for the bushwalking fan.
The book features:
• 66 different walks, varying in length from 30 minutes to two days
• Accurate, full-colour maps and step by step directions.
• Detailed walk statistics including distance, total ascent/descent, grade and estimated time.
• Detailed information on Blue Mountains History and Natural Environment.
• Walking ideas for families with children, including safety tips.
• Over 150 full-colour photographs.
With over 4 million Australians now regularly walking for fun and fitness, this guidebook is the perfect companion for any Sydney-sider looking to bust out of the city and explore the raw beauty of the NSW Blue Mountains.
Veechi Stuart is a freelance author, journalist and former Sydney Morning Herald columnist. Veechi has lived in the Blue Mountains since 1987 and is passionate about bushwalking, the local community and the environment.