Lonely Planet's Best of East Coast Australia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Snorkel the Whitsundays, tour the Opera House or bush walk at Wilsons Prom; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of East Coast Australia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of East Coast Australia:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020's COVID-19 outbreak
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, wine, sport, landscapes, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out Sydney map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate your destination
Covers Sydney, South Coast New South Wales, Canberra, Byron Bay, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Fraser Island & the Fraser Coast, The Whitsundays, Great Barrier Reef & the Daintree, Melbourne, Great Ocean Road, Wilsons Promontory & Gippsland, Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley Wineries, Lord Howe Island
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Best of East Coast Australia, their easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colourful photos, focuses on East Coast Australia's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.