Australia’s favourite guide for freedom and low-cost camping – owned by an Aussie family and printed in Australia. We welcome you to our community of travellers across Australia. Almost 30 years of travel, research and knowledge has been transferred into our easy-to-use guides.
In this edition we have some exciting new features:
- New site type symbols on the maps
- For the first time in the history of CAMPS, you can identify the site type at a glance on the maps.
- Without looking at the listing, you can see if it is pet friendly or a camp at a showground, national park, station or pub stay, state forest, RV park or other freedom or paid site.
- More facilities in the listings.
- 488 pages
- Access over 5000 camping listings and 950 public dump points
On top of the traditional symbols of CAMPS, we have added more symbols (some campgrounds and farm stays have playgrounds or pools, too!) and entirely new symbols like donations, pets seasonal, generators, gas bottles, glamping, laundry and games rooms. Fishing, swimming and four-wheel driving! With more new symbols, you can easily see if you can swim (in waterholes, creeks, dams or the ocean) and fish at a site. You can also see if it is recommended as 4WD only. Address and GPS.